Friday, June 4, 2010

Planting a Tree

First of all, I am WAY behind on updating the blog so be prepared for lots of posts over the next few weeks. I had every intention of posting events as they happened, but May was just too crazy and sure enough it's now June and I have yet to archive a single event that happened in May! So here we go!...

It has been six years since I bought my little house on 72nd Street. Yes, I say "my" because according to Lawyer Brother Andy, it really is just mine still and in the horrible event that I somehow kick it, it would not be left to just Mark unless we get some legal documents taken care of soon! But as I was saying, we've been here six years and ever since the day I bought the house my dad has been saying that we need to plant a Bradford Pear tree in the front yard. After all, our house is literally the only house on the entire street without some sort of a tree in the front yard. So a few weekends ago while my parents were in town for Mark's graduation, the guys finally got down to the business of planting one.

We woke Kolbe from his nap so he could watch and enticed him with a popscicle.
Once we put him in charge of the hose he was happy!
Provides for endless hours of fun!
He even got to help Pa water the new tree.
And then after Reagan woke up, it became his mission to soak his brother. Such a kind little fella, huh?
All the hard workers and the final product!
I wanted to take a family picture by the tree so that when we move from this house some day, we'll be able to take another picture and see how much both the tree and our family have grown.
And now you've reached the part where I make you look at pictures of Reagan just because he's one of the cutest things on the face of this Earth! Here he is!

No comments: