Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Two Boys and Their Pa

I promise that I had the best of intentions with this post. The idea was to post it on Father's Day as a little gift of sorts for my dad. Since he lives in The Woodlands and there was no real way for us to celebrate with him, I thought that I'd collect a few pictures of him with the boys and post them on Father's Day as a way to celebrate from afar. After all, he loves nothing more than being with his grandsons. (all four of them!) But wouldn't you know it, when I went to hook the camera up to the computer, the battery was dead. And the charger nowhere to be found. After multiple days of fruitless searches, I stumbled across it today while getting a book out of the bag I was carrying the last time we travelled to Houston. Sorry it's only three days late, Dad. And sorry we couldn't see you on Father's Day. You are, and will always be, the best daddy a little girl could ask for.

So without further adieu, here are two boys and their Pa. A great big grandpa with the two little boys he loves and two little fellas dreaming they'll amount to someone like their Pa some day.

No comments: