Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

After returning from Houston, it was immediately time for Memorial Day Weekend which brought along a special event in our family: the baptism of our nephews, Jackson and John. We were lucky enough to be able to have a joint ceremony for both babies, bringing my entire side of the family together. Rare!

On Friday night, Abby and Andy had a cook-out at their house to welcome Mike, Casey, and Jackson in to town from Boise, Idaho. Kolbe was still running a fever so we left the boys at home with our good friends, Ben and Erin and Mark and I got to attend the event alone. Of course, wouldn't you know it, we spent a good portion of the time we were there holding the babies! Guess we just do what we're comfortable with!

For most of us, this was our first chance to meet Baby Jackson. My brother, Pat, is his godfather. I was able to snap a few shots of the two of them meeting for the first time.
Mandi was there with her little girls, Shelby and Kinsey too.
And of course, Pa was as delighted as always to hold his grandson!
I don't have too many pictures of the actual baptism ceremony because Mark and I were taking part as our godson, John was baptized. Plus, it was extremely crowded and hard to get a good shot!
But we got plenty afterward! Parents and godparents with little John.
The entire Hefferly Family! You know this is destined for a Christmas card...
An attempt to get the four cousins together. I can't even get Kolb and Rudy to look at the camera at the same time...adding two more was not increasing our odds.
Pinkie and Pa with their four grandsons....there's a bounty out for the first granddaughter!
I love this picture of my parents. This is how I picture them in my mind...even though they'd probably prefer the one following.
After the baptism, my Aunt Lulu and Uncle Chris hosted a reception at their house. It was so fun to spend some time with all our family! (Kolbe was finally feeling better!)
My brothers and me...we're all starting to look so old! Like real adults! ha ha!
Baby Jackson is SO sweet. Complete spawn of his father!
Don't you just want to squeeze this little guy!?! That's my godson!
Leave it to my child to have a run-in with a fountain and end up in only his undies. He didn't care....just proceeded on to the watering hose.
One more attempt to get the cousins together! And again, another chance to be embarrassed that my kid is streaking through a party in his undies! He's such. a. boy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would definitely love to look under your sons underwear ( the boy in the dark blue and red one), if I was his doctor I would ask you to leave the room so I can talk to your son privately and then when you leave I would close the door and I would ask your son to come over and lay down on the exam table so he would say ok but then he would say I need help getting up on the table so I would say ok I can help you so when I pick him up I would first ask your son to take off all his clothes except his underwear so he would then I would help him get him on the exam table so when I have him in my arms I would put one hand down his underwear and feel his penis and take a quick look then I would lay him down on the exam table and then I would say to your son I need to take a quick look under your underwear so then your son would say ok then I would pull his underwear off and I start stroking his smooth little boy penis off and then he would say I need to pee and then I would say ok but I just keep jerking his penis off and then he would start spurting his cum out then I would ask him to flip over and now I would say I need to get a poop sample from you so he would say ok then I would stick different size swabs in his bum and then I get a bum blood sample then I would say you’re all done but then I cannot get his cute little boy penis out of my head so when he is getting his underwear back on I grab him and then pull his underwear back down then I stroke his penis off again and then he said he feels weird and he needs to go pee I said ok but I just kept jerking his penis off then He started to moan because he was about to cum and I put his penis in my mouth and he was trying to take his penis out of my mouth but it was too late since he was shooting his cum into my mouth and I am swallowing his little boy cum. Then I pulled his underwear back on but when I saw his cute little boy penis pitching a tent in his underwear I grabbed him again pulled him down on to my lap opened the fly of his underwear watched his penis fling out and I said this is only going to take a little bit so I grabbed hold of his erect penis and he winced I covered his mouth then I jerked his penis off really fast and hard I pumped out the cum out of his cute little boy penis head then I turned him around stood your son up on the exam table started stroking his penis off and then put his smooth little boy penis into my mouth and then sucked him off and listened to him moan then I grabbed his penis then jerked his penis off really fast then licked his penis head and I said you are really tasty and you taste really sweet and good. Then I flipped your son over and then kissed his poop hole then licked his poop hole I also said you taste so yummy back here too especially when you’re bum is dirty I love when little boys penises are wet and slippery and they are inside my mouth and when little boys bums are dirty both are so yummy