Monday, June 7, 2010

Mark's Graduation and Party!

One of the things I find hardest about doing these blog posts is narrowing down my picture selection. After all, if our house burns down and everything we own is destroyed including the hard drives we've backed these pictures up on, this blog is all I'll have left of our memories! And obviously, the most easily accessible and well archived. So forgive me for going overboard...

Mark "graduated" from P.A. School a few weekends ago in a typical Texas Tech ceremony. By "graduated" I mean he got to participate in the full-on ceremony despite the fact that he still has a few months left. Less than 8 weeks to be exact. But The Health Sciences Center only does one graduation ceremony annually so, regardless of when your program officially wraps up, if you're going to walk, it's happening in May. They also have a separate hooding ceremony the day before. So not one but two long lovely ceremonies to sit through enjoy!

After Saturday's ceremony, Mark's parents threw him an awesome graduation party. It was SO much fun! Filled with bar-b-que from Mark's favorite place, Rudy's, a huge tent to house everyone outside, and even a kiddie pool for the little ones. Here we go with shots from the weekend!

We sat up in the balcony so that the kids could run around at both ceremonies, and therefore got no good pictures of him actually crossing the stage. But hey, the ones afterward sure did come through!
Ever the Red Raider...
Slightly off-centered there, photographer, but still a great pic of our family! Those are few and far between!
Mark with his parents...
And then with mine. (I guess mom was going for the wind-blown look...)
And Uncle Pat managed to hang around for a pic too!
But a bunch of pictures weren't going to get in the way of the typical shenanigans!
I think this was Reagan's first official run-in with a kiddie pool...last summer he was just a few months old!
Bathing Beauty...
For as often as these two see each other, Mandi and I have little to no documented proof. Shelby typically won't let Kolbe within a few feet of her so I'll have to give all the credit to the confining walls of the pool!
Gasp! Two in the same day!
Baby John managed to sleep through most of the party!
I attempted to get at least one shot of each table. (Maury, Mr. and Mrs. Sanchez, Brian and Cristi, and Mark)
Kim and Selso, Brad and Krista, and I'm pretty sure that's Larry that I cut off in the corner!
Pat, Terry, Andy and Abby, and Ben and Erin
Mika and Larry surprised Mark with his longed-for hammock as a graduation gift. Can't you see how much he's enjoying it already!?!
And we can't forget the yummy chocolate cake. Seriously, you could smell butter when we opened the box!

Overall, such a fun weekend! We are SOOOOO proud of you, Dada! We can't wait to continue on the journey with you in to your new career!

1 comment:

Alec said...

I would definitely grab your son with the yellow and blue bathing suit on and take him out from the pool and when we are alone together I will definitely stick my hand down his bathing suit and touch his penis then take my hand out and watch his penis get bigger then I will pull his penis out from his bathing suit and I would then lick him off then I would pull his bathing suit down then I would lay him down on the grass then stroke his penis then I would flip him over stroke his smooth little boy bum cheeks then I take my penis out and I cover his mouth and I jam my penis into his bum and I spurt my load up his bum then I pull out then I keep stroking his bum cheeks and he started spurting out his cum then I told him that he was super tight and he is really cute then I rolled him over and started sucking on his penis and I licked his penis head then I pulled his bathing suit back up then I pull his penis out to touch his penis head to feel how slippery he was then I laid him down again and I pulled his bathing suit back down and I kissed his bum cheeks then started stroking his bum cheeks then he was moaning and then he spurted his cum out then he started pooping because I put a laxative in his drink and I jammed my penis into his bum then I popped his bum cherry and then told him not to tell anyone what just happened and I pulled his bathing suit back up and then left