Monday, May 17, 2010

Our New Godson

Thirty months ago I had Kolbe, fifteen months ago I had Reagan, and yesterday another new little guy joined our (extended) family! Our second nephew and first godson, John Samuel Hefferly (son to Andy and Abby) was born yesterday! I was lucky enough to get to be at the hospital during a portion of the short labor and all of the delivery. (no, not in the room...just out in the hall eaves-dropping!) I'm not typically an overly emotional person, but something about babies...and especially my brother and sister-in-law's baby...is just so special to me! And since I didn't get to have "normal" deliveries with our boys, it was so neat to get to be a little part of John's coming in to the world. We are so excited for him to be a part of our family and definitely proud that such a cute little fella is our godson! I'm loving the new-baby-every-fifteen-months and I must admit that it's kind of nice being the aunt this time to not just one but two new little guys! We can't wait to meet Jackson in a little over a week and are thrilled to have little John here now too! Here's a few pictures to feast your eyes on!

I just love mother and baby pictures!
Such a cute family!
Should anybody that's thirty minutes old be allowed to be this cute!?!
Hello, world!

No comments: