Monday, February 6, 2012

Christmas 2011: The Hefferlys

On December 30th we finally got to leave on our trip to Lubbock! For a crazy concoction of reasons, my parents took our van up several days prior for my niece Kennedy's baptism so we flew up early (really early) in the morning. After arriving safely, stopping in to see G-ma at the hospital, and taking good naps, we went over to Abby and Andy's house to celebrate Christmas with the rest of my family. It was the only night Mike and Casey would still be in town so we had to jump at the chance to see everyone and of course to meet our one and only niece! It's rare that all five siblings are together. We had a wonderful time and enjoyed the moment, though it was much shorter than I think we all would have liked. Next year, my good sirs. Next year!



Waiting for the shuttle at the airport....travelling with three isn't so bad. At least not at 5:30am before the airport is crazy.

Grant and Uncle Dave

All six of the cousins (Baby Will was still inside Abby's belly!)

Partying with my big guy

Mass Chaos would be an accurate description. But fun! Reminded me a lot of going to Popo's when I was little.

It was so good to see my big brother, Mike- my first time to see him since his return from Afghanistan. Definitely didn't get enough time to talk to him.

Mike and Casey

Sitting back and enjoying everything with the hubs

I love my brothers!

Setting off the vibe. I wonder how many of these pictures we have from over the years....?

At one point, just about everyone was holding a child of some sort. Dave was feeling left out so he went for poor Wayne Dog.

No comments: