Friday, September 17, 2010

Travel Interruption: Tim and Meredith's Wedding

Two days after returning home from Colorado, Mark too off on a week-long trip to Chicago for a board review conference. Meanwhile, the boys and I welcomed Pinkie and Pa for a short visit to celebrate my cousin Tim's wedding to a beautiful girl named Meredith who just happens to be one of my former students. Yes, that does make me feel old. But in my defense, she was in eleventh grade when I was her student teacher. Meaning she was sixteen or seventeen and I was twenty-one. There. That makes me feel a little better!

Just as at all the weddings in our family, we had so much fun! Here are all the pictures for proof:

The boys looked dashing...Pa had to get a pic on his phone!

Meredith headed down the aisle with her dad


And headed back down with Tim!

We always attempt to get a pic of all the cousins when they're together...and one of these days they'll all be looking at the camera!

Hey! In this one I think they're all looking at someone's camera...just not mine!

The only one missing from the giant family pic was Mark. And it wouldn't be a Hefferly family pic without someone (Andy, Dave and Pat) being goofy!

Kolbs and Pinkie dancing

Rudy got his dance on for a while, but he's a boy who loves his sleep. It quickly turned to this:

I was blanket-less so Pat's tux coat had to suffice.

Kolbe, on the other hand, partied with the best of them!



Even the babies got in a dance or two!

Tim and Meredith "getting iced"....whatever. Pat begged me to take this pic. Here it is!

Speaking of, that guy had a great night!

And we got to see Katie, Jared, and Logan again too!

My mom and her four sisters

We spent the next entire day recovering, catching up on sleep, and visiting with Pinkie and Pa before they headed back to Houston. Of course the boys had to squeeze in some rumpus time with Pa. They're always down for a wrestle-mania or two!


No comments: