Saturday, September 25, 2010

So long, Sweet Summer!

Sad, but true, the summer of 2010 has entered the winter of it's existence. We've had several cooler days in Lubbock and even the mosquitoes seem to making their exit. But before it's completely over, I thought I'd share a few pics that didn't make any other posts but are just too good to not show.

First up, the boys and their beloved baseball helmet. I'm not even sure where this thing came from. Left over from Raider Awakening, maybe? Regardless, the boys love it and love walking around with it on. Usually backwards. They crack me up.


And then there's the boys' and my self-portrait. Kolbe loves to take pictures. Every now and then I'll give in and let him snap a few with my camera.  But one day he was very determined to get a picture of me, Rudy, and himself all together. I explained that that would be very hard to do. No matter to Kolbe. He still wanted it done. So we took a few out-stretched-arm pics of ourselves. And got two of the better pics of the three of us that I've ever seen. Sheesh! Should have tried that a long time ago!


One day Kolbe decided that it would be fun to fill up the tub in the backyard that houses all of their balls. We had done this before when we did shaving cream, but hadn't ever done it solely for the purpose of "swimming." Needless to say, it provided an entire afternoon of fun. I wish I had better lighting in the pics, but I had to put the tub in the shade to avoid sunburns. They still turned out mighty cute though!


Apparently I'm raising a spider monkey...I went inside to grab their juice cups only to hear a rap on the window from a little animal perched on the sill...

And since I'm sure you have an appetite for a delicious baby, I'll indulge you...
Yummy little fella, ain't he!

No comments: