Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween 2010

Here's our Halloween 2010 in pictures! (ok, and some comments too...I can't help myself!)

Working on the pumpkin! Isn't that face just too cute? Where did our baby go!?!
Kolbe was actually into it this year...for about three minutes.
And it was decided that he looked just like Kolbe in pumpkin form.
Easier to tell in the dark!
Kolbe dressed as his patron saint, St. Maximillian Kolbe.
Trick or Treat! Rudy was a candy corn!
Trying to get a picture of the cousins together is like trying to re-create the parting of the Red Sea. Plus, my camera was on some weird setting and I didn't realize it. So much for the photo op! Kinsey and Shelby were adorable in their puppy costumes. Though Kinsey was obviously distraught over the whole situation.

Professional Candy Taster
Our godson, John Hefferly is Fuddrucker's new poster child: World's Greatest Hamburger!
And his dog-brother, Wayne Dog made a great hot dog
Yes, he's sweeter than all of the candy combined!
Stopping by G-ma's house! (my camera died right after this shot so no pics of going to Ben and Erin's or the meltdown that occurred afterward)

Hope everyone had a fantastic Halloween! : )

3 comments:

The Matthews Family said...

ha, ha. after you said that Kolbe was a saint , in the next picture, from the back, I thought Reagan might be a Halloween Pope! Well, a normal candy corn is probably a little less sacreligious than a Pope version. the boys were adorable and are getting so big!

The JP Behnkes said...

Oh my gosh, Kolbe might be the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

My son has the middle name "Kolbe" after the saint as well. Now you've given me an idea. Very cute costume.