Friday, November 12, 2010

A Handsome Little Visitor

We were really blessed to get to see our sweet aunt/ sister-in-law, Casey and our adorable little cousin/ nephew, Jackson a week or so ago. Casey was in Levelland for a wedding and of course she brought the little guy along. We got to see them three separate times, though I only had my act together enough to get good pictures at one of these gatherings. And although Jackson is adorable in pictures, let's just say that he's even cuter in person. We could just eat him up and really hate that they live so far away! (near Boise, Idaho!)

Pinkie flew up for a chance to get to see Casey and Jackson as well as to celebrate Kolbe's birthday. And when she's in town, the boys insist that she sits in the back with them. Even if I'm the only other adult in the car.

We got together at Abby and Andy's for dinner, where the boys attempted to show Jackson all the cool features on the exersaucer.

Pinkie wanted desperately to get a picture of herself with all four grandsons. Here you go, Pinks. This was the best I could do. They're all four in it, right?!

The lack of affection that I experienced with my wild man, Kolbe, has long since been forgotten with Rudy in the picture. He's a kissing machine and will love on just about anyone in his path. In this case, we told him to give Jackson a hug and he went for the real deal.

See what I mean!?! So cute!

I love this picture for several reasons: First of all, the obvious-- Jackson's face is hysterical! The boys were trying to show him how to make the saucer bounce and I guess it caught him a little off guard. Secondly, though Rudy looks nothing like me, I love that he inherited my trademark protruding tongue when he's really focusing on something. And thirdly, doesn't this just say, "Boys" !?! I can see these same exact faces as they push Jackson down the street on a tricycle or something! I love it!

Probably one of my favorite pics of the whole year. Pinkie+John+the camera going off at just the right second= priceless!

Poor Jackson was getting sleepy. Sweet little thing.

We can't wait to see everyone again soon...in just a few weeks at my parents' house for Christmas!

No comments: