Thursday, June 4, 2009

Jumpin' Jungle!

There’s a really cool place here in Lubbock called Jumpin’ Jungle that my cousin, Mandi introduced me to. Jumpin’ Jungle is a huge gymnasium that is completely filled with giant inflatables for kids to jump on! On Wednesday mornings from 10-12, the entire gym is reserved for kiddos under the age of 6. Since Mandi is nearing the end of her pregnancy and is unable to climb some of the bigger jumpers, we decided to wait until Mark was able to come with us to take Kolbe and Shelby for some fun (parent supervision definitely required!). The first time Kolbe went he was a little bit apprehensive of the “jumping sensation,” but this time, he was all over it! Both of the kiddos had a blast! And Mark and I definitely went home exhausted and sore as well! We can’t wait to go back next week with Pinkie! (or maybe it’s just me that can’t wait to see my mom trying to climb up all the jumpers with Kolbe!)




1 comment:

Tamara said...

One of my favorite things about having kids is that you get do stuff like this again! I can't wait until my Allie is old enough for some jumpin' fun!