Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Asmussen Christmas 2010: Part 1

When I started scrolling through all the pictures from our Christmas weeks, I realized there was no way I'd be able to squeeze it all in to one post. We just had too much fun! I figured I'd start with the fun we had here in Lubbock before heading to Houston.

Going for a "horse ride." A favorite activity of children worldwide!

Making Christmas cookies with cousin Blaze...man, they love the sprinkles!

Forget the cookies...I'll just take that sweet little fella right there!

Blaze helping Kolbe cut out a gingerbread man

On our way down to Houston we stopped in Austin for an evening. We had no idea our hotel would have an indoor pool! I was sidelined by my jeans and T-shirt but Mark and the boys went for a dip in their shorts and diapers!

Rudy loved the water. No fear at all!

But he loves his Dada even more!

Kolbe on the other hand did not want to swim out in the main pool. He insisted on sitting over on the steps so he could swim "By my-elps."

Splashing in his own little world!
Next up are all the Christmas pics from Houston! Check back soon!

No comments: