Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas 2009, Part 1

If you're anything like me, 2010 has begun and you are already behind. Just about the only thing I hate about Christmas falling at the end of the year is that I'm pretty much forced to start the new year with an overwhelming to-do list! And, of course, on that list is getting all of our family Christmas pics posted! We had a WONDERFUL Christmas this year that literally lasted 3 weeks! I'll start with our fun trip to Houston...

When we realized that Mark had off an entire week before Christmas, we decided to go visit my parents. We had a blast! Other than Reagan not sleeping much, the trip went off without a hitch.

Opening a few presents at Pinkie and Pa's house...

Every time we go to The Woodlands we make a trip up to Market Street, or as Mark calls it "Time Square" or "Central Park". It's a fun outdoor shopping area that wraps around a green area with a splash pad. At Christmas time, they have a huge tree and fun Christmas decorations. We had a great visit made complete by our meal at Potbelly's!

Um, is it just me is or Reagan getting cuter and cuter by the day!?!

Two little monkeys jumpin' on the bed...

No comments: