Sunday, December 20, 2009

Gaschen Family Christmas

The Asmussen Family is currently on "vacation" down in The Woodlands, and hopefully I'm going to use some of this time to get caught up on a few blog posts! Last weekend, back in Lubbock, we had a great time reuniting with all of the Gaschen Family. (this is my mom's side of the family) All seven of her siblings were in town to meet up for the weekend and celebrate. We had a lot of fun attending mass together on Saturday night, followed by a good portion of the baby-less crowd going to my Uncle David's concert at the Cactus Theater. (In other words, not Mark and me.) On Sunday we met up for lunch at Orlando's and then headed to my Uncle Paul and Aunt Pam's house for an afternoon of good ol' fashion fun.

Because my hands are usually full with one baby or another, I didn't get many pictures, but shortly before the night ended, I managed to snap a few of Kolbe with his new love, Molly, and then several of Kolbe and Reagan's first experience with bunk beds. Kolbe was totally fascinated and his cousins were eager to show him how to get to the top bunk. (These are actually my cousins...children of my mom's brothers and sisters.) For photo-record's sake, we stuck Reagan up there for a few pictures too! They had so much fun!
Kolbe and Molly...they were inseparable for a while!
Rudy Clause and Brooke
Kolbe with his chief bunk bed trainer, Christopher, owner of the beloved bunk beds

One final shot of the cousins having lots of fun

No comments: