Saturday, September 19, 2009

September Eleventh

So I'm a little late getting this post up considering it's now more than a week after September 11th, but it's better late than never, I suppose. A park that is near our house puts up 1,000 American flags to commemorate September 11th every year. We thought it would be fun to take the boys out and walk around in the flags and hopefully begin to teach them the importance of patriotism. We also got several cute pictures while there!

But pictures weren't the only cool thing we received that night. I texted my brother Andy to tell him we were out there and he told me that he and Abby would come me up with us. About 30 minutes later they arrive and as they approached Abby "took" a few pictures of Kolbe running to them from afar. Once we got close up she said, "Look at this cute picture I just took of Kolb!" Instead of seeing my precious little stinky on the screen, we saw a picture of a positive pregnancy test! That's right, the boys' second cousin is in the oven! Mark and I can't wait to be aunt and uncle! Mike and Casey's little one is due at the end of March and Abby and Andy's is due mid-May. We are SO excited!!! Yea!





No comments: