Monday, August 3, 2009

Boys, Boys, Boys!

A few days ago Kolbe was having a blast rolling around on the floor with Reagan. When it was just Kolbe, it was so easy to grab the camera and get shot after shot. Now that I'm trying to manage (protect) both of them (often from each other), it's much harder to get good pictures! But alas, I did catch a few during their early evening escapades and thought you might enjoy seeing what I referee on a daily basis.
Reagan is still trying to grow out of the deer-in-the-headlights look.

Strike a pose there, son! (check out the sweet eyelashes! Wish I had some like that!)

Please Ma!?! Pretty please!?!?!
How blessed are Mark and I to get to see these precious boys grow up together!?!
Unfortunately, they are already plotting against us!

And my personal favorite...I like to call this one "Dang Ma! Go put on some make-up and brush your hair! You're scaring us!"

No comments: