Friday, October 24, 2008

Monkey Business!!! (in various forms)

So I'm pretty sure that Kolbe Alexander has the cutest Halloween costume of all times!!! My ambitious mother decided to make his costume, and once we knew he would not be in the hospital on Halloween Day, we vetoed the doctor idea. She headed for the fabric store to peruse the costume patterns and happened upon a hilarious monkey costume. Several hours of sewing later, the following madness was produced!!!


"Who me? Cute?"


Mama says, "Pay no attention to the dirty room in the background! She swears the monkey did it!"


Pinkie did a FABULOUS job on Kolbe's suit! We're pretty sure he's going to get all the candy in Lubbock!


As for the other form of "monkey business," apparently Kolbe has recently felt compelled to live up to his Halloween costume. While I was getting ready for work the other day, I slipped back in to the "room" portion of our bedroom where my clothes were laid out on the bed. I decided to let Kolbe stay in the bathroom area knowing that I'd be right back in there in a matter of seconds. As I finally got that last arm through my shirt, I noticed a strange silence coming from the bathroom, which can never be a good thing with Mr. Kolbe. Luckily, the camera was near by to capture the culprit!



"Oh no! She caught me!"


"Quick! I've gotta make a break for it!"



No comments: